Sunday, August 2, 2009

I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

I have long hair, but for prom most of the hairstyles I like need really long hair. Extensions are out of the question... I've looked, they're insanely expensive and I'm not up for that.



Prom is the 26th of April.



Even if not by prom, how about when summer starts.



I'm not looking for a miracle worker and I know hair doesn't grow really fast, but what's a good method?



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

The way I understand it, you can't really affect how fast your hair grows in any significant amount



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

Trim the frizzy, damaged parts off every week. Just take, like, a quarter of an inch off or less. just to get the bad parts off. It will then grow quicker.



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

this is going to sound wierd, but prenatal vitamins help your hair and nails grow even if you're not pregnant, and it's safe to take them if you arent, just one a day. They work!



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

you can't make your hair grow very much faster than it does naturally, but take care of your split ends and trim it, just a half inch or so.



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

Eat protein bars (one a day), drink lots of water, take horsetail vitamins, avoid heat damgage, dont use streighteners/hair dryers, and eat good nutrients. Such as fruits and salads.



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

You could try clip-in hair extensions.. they are not that expensive. The other option is to get some Kelp tablets. They make your hair and nails grow super fast :)



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

There's no way to grow your hair fast but eat lots of protein, fruit, and vegetables. You can aid the process by using Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship, Garnier Fructis Long and Strong, or Mane 'n Tail (It's a horse shampoo but it supposedly works).



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

*eat plenty of protein, - hair actually needs protein to grow.



*stay healthy and don't stress



*use a good conditioner - no point in having long hair with even longer split ends



*and don't take chemo drugs. sorry. that one was kinda obvious.



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

i think , Wash ur hair with NYLE shampoo and oil with BAJAJ ALMOND DROPS



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

if you put you hair in braids every day that will help!



and you need good conditioners and shampoo



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

the indians grew theyre hair so long cuz they put it in braids



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

Sulfur, they use it on alopecia patients to regrow their hair. Try boundless tresses or MTG. Boundless tresses is geared towards african american woman but you can still use it. MTG was originally for horses but humnas are now using it with the same results. You can google both and read reviews. When googling MTG type in either Shapely's MTG or MTG hair growth. You might not like the smell of sulfur, it smells like cooked bacon! It really does work though.The only thing you might not like is that you have to oil your scalp with the stuff. So if your not african american than I suggest you putting this in your hair at night and then washing it out the next morning. And if you plan on coloring your hair or doing any kind of chemical treatment on your hair than stop usage of the MTG/Boundless tresses a week or two before to avoid breakage.



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

There are hair thickeners you can put on your hair to give it volume and makes it look longer. There are a couple of products in your local drug store that claim they make your hair grown faster but I do not know if it works.



My hair stylist trims mine every three to four weeks to prevent the split and damaged ends. She says it helps it grow faster too. So I would suggest keeping it trimmed.



Good luck and fun at the prom!



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

The ultimate truth is that for hair to grow longer, we have to eat healthy, exercise adequately, reduce stress and most important sleep well. Include B-complex, B6, and vitamin C, E to make up for any deficiencies.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



I need to grow my hair- fast. Help?

Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment