Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vulgar pulled my hair its paining and i want some medicine to grow new hair please indian medicines

hello freinds aim arun my hair is pulled by a vulgar on road just for seeing her girl freind i didnt even looked so close just i looked casually then he came to me he catched my long hair and pulled hardly and after escaping from there i saw my head my hair came out to my fingers and its looks some bald spot on front part of head please will it grow back again



Vulgar pulled my hair its paining and i want some medicine to grow new hair please indian medicines only?

It will grow back again just takes time.



Vulgar pulled my hair its paining and i want some medicine to grow new hair please indian medicines only?

are you freakin kidding me????

No comments:

Post a Comment