Thursday, October 8, 2009

Curly hair blues,i want to grow my hair longer?

i have awesome hair, but I want it to grow, doesnt want to grow longer then it is and ive wanted long hair for years but its not happening, anyone have this problem? i am a white female,my hair is a lil past my shoulders. but thats where is remains..HELP ME pleaseee i want long hair before im 80!!



Curly hair blues,i want to grow my hair longer?

I also have curly hair. One thing that is good for making hair grow a little faster is if you wear your hear in braids. If you do not like wearing them during the day you might just try braiding your hair at night before you go to bed and sleep in it.



Curly hair blues,i want to grow my hair longer?

oh my god



u people dont know thay much



stop cutting your hair



Curly hair blues,i want to grow my hair longer?

yeah I know what you mean I've got curly hair and it takes AGES to grow. There's nothing you can do to speed it up, but don't use hairdryers and straighteners bcos these dry your hair out and give you split ends.



Curly hair blues,i want to grow my hair longer?

condition every time you wash your hair...try to leave the ends wet, or not blow dry it at all. If you have dry hair like mine it tends to split at the ends which limits the growth.



Curly hair blues,i want to grow my hair longer?

Get the Curly Girl book - it's full of good information about treating your hair gently. I really suggest giving up shampoo (sounds weird, but it works) and just using conditioner.



Also, check out http://www.longhaircommunity.com There are lots of members there with long, curly hair who can give you great advice.



Curly hair blues,i want to grow my hair longer?

First of all, be thankful you have, as you say, "awesome," past-shoulder length hair. I have a couple of blonde friends who can't grow hair past their napes! :)



Which brings me to the next thing. People are born with a predetermined maximum hair length. A lot of it has to do with genetics, natural hair color, race, etc. So, you might just be one of those who are destined to have past-shoulder length hair.



BUT you can also see if your hair will grow past your current max by supplementing your diet with hair-healthy vitamins and nutrients. I'm not sure whether cod liver oil (or other fish oil) will help but my mom made us take it when we were kids and I had hair to my butt back then. Try to do some internet research on your own to see what supplements will work well to encourage hair growth and make hair healthy. Just be mindful that there are bogus gimmicks out there. As a general rule, I don't go for anything I consider expensive.



Adding Jello (which is meat based) or other gelatin products (seaweed based) can help hair AND nails grow stronger giving it a better chance to grow longer. This will be especially helpful if your hair is prone to breakage.



If your hair is prone to breakage, perhaps it's NOT that your hair won't grow longer but just reaches it's breaking point where it's at. So be mindful of how you comb or brush your hair and what you do to style it. If you do things that are likely to make it dry or heat damaged (these are very notorious reasons for breaking), make sure you do something to protect your hair from these processes.



I have long wavy hair to my waist and my friends/family tell me, my hair grows super fast. I find that my hair grows longer in warmer weather than in the colder weather. So, I help the process by getting hot oil treatments (coconut oil makes your hair just glorious) and, believe it or not, putting it in a ponytail (not too tight, though). Years ago, I read somewhere that the slight tug the ponytail produces at the hairs' roots encourage/promote hair growth. I can't remember the exact article or where I found it but it seems to work for me.



I hope something in here will help you get even more awesome hair :)



Just be patient and think BEAUTIFUL HAIR...



Yup, my dear grand aunt told me that, sometimes, when you think that a problem IS a problem (whether it's your hair, your weight, acne, or something else) even if it really isn't one, your mind can trick your body into believing it. I happen to think there is some truth to that so, DO THINK: BEAUTIFUL HAIR :)



Curly hair blues,i want to grow my hair longer?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment