Thursday, October 8, 2009

Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

me http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/...



should i grow it long or get it cut like this? http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s66/v...



http://www.mymostwanted.com/gallery/data...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/phunked07/1...



or should i grow it out and get bangs or grow it out without bangs or get it cut shorter without bangs or with bangs??



if yu dont like either send links of hair you think would look good!



thanks a ton!!!!!



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

cant tell for sure



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

let it grow



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

keep it long



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

grow it long !



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

long



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

Get the hair cut, it'll look cute on you :D



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

I think it is cute the way it is



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

I think you'd look good with layers about an inch or two below your shoulders. You would look good with side-swept bangs as well, I think... Have fun!



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

long hair



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

let it grooowwwww



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

You have really pretty hair and I think you'd look nice with it cut like your pictures. It's a cute style and the layers would frame your face better.



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

Cut it shorter with bangs!



I like the first picture, wicked cute haircut. When hair's to long it drags down your face and doesn't look good, unless you're tall. I'm personally a fan of short hair.



Have fun!



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

definitely keep it long.



it looks so pretty on you.



:]



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

long



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

Cut it exactly like Vanessas and it will look great!!



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

Mohawks are in this time of year. Or maybe do halfsies. One side short hair, the other long. March to your own drummer, and let your freakflag wave.



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

i like the second picture of V.H. get it cut like that it will be really cute



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

I think the hair cut like Vanessa will look right on u



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

Your soo cute!! don't cut it!! you'll regret it later. Just find some different ways of doing your hair!! and if you do...donate it for Locks for Love Cancer Patients



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

cut it like those pictures



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

i deffinately think you should get it cut like the pictures that would be soo cuteee. :]



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

grow it out with layers and long side bangs



i hate vanessa anne hudgens



dont copy her



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

i think you would look totally good with the vennessa hudgens hair thing



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

nah id say the pictures of it shorter would defo suit you...



Dont go to short though, medium length/layered would be perfecto



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

thats a really cute cut %26amp; its not short so go for it!! the long bangs are cute



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

grow it out then you have the option of putting it up



when ever you want



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

I think that you should get just cut your hair about an inch and have it styled, maybe have the ends flip out a little bit.



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

long... bangs are sweet



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

I think you should cut it with the bang over the eye, but the bang is like a half moon. I think your hair will look good if it looks like Vanessa's hair.Try not to get layers, cause once you have them you really can't get rid of them!



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

Seriously, unless you're 100% sure you want to get it cut DON'T! I usually regret getting drastic hair cuts!



If you really want short hair, then go for it....



But long hair is something not everyone can have naturally!



Takes people years to grow then they usually get tacky looking extensions once the novelty of something different wears off!



Just get a subtle change like long cute side bangs and maybe some more layers in your long hair!



:)



Grow my hair out or cut it short??? (pics)?

Go for the baby V look lol...just don't do what she did,



It'll suit your hair color awesomely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment