Thursday, October 8, 2009

How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

I have been wanting long hair FOREVER, but my hair takes so long to grow. People say to get your hair "trimmed" and it will grow faster, but everytime I tell the hairdresser that she cut's off like two inches! Any suggestions....?



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

When I was a kid, I went about 7 years without getting my haircut. My friends finally gave me a voucher to Peter Mark to get my haircut when I was in university. I had to get lots cut because it was old and damaged. So don;t NOT cut your hair, that is bad too. Be sure to get your hair trimmed while it is dry. They will cut less off. Your hair elongates whilst wet, and they tend to cut more off. Don't wash your hair everyday.....i did, and taht is how it got damaged. Don't use a brush, this breaks your hair. Be careful not to use elastic ponytail holders tool long, thye break hair. Do not use hot tools frequently either. Oh, and if you have dark hair, DO NOT use any bleach. You will get a "chemical haircut" and not realise it. The chemicals break hair off (by the inch)!



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

well wen i was little i cutted my hair on till my neck and it growed in 1 month till a half of my back i was sitting in the sun a lot and drinkd lots of water Report It



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

Take vitamins, exercise, and drink lots of water.



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

take those hair and nails pill thingys. they give you the nutrients for your hair and nails to grow. that should make it grow faster.



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. And these simple home remedies which will help your hair to grow can be made at home and work out less expensive than other alternative forms of medicines. Try



http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

Take vitamins, don't stress, get a new hairdresser!!!!



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

Biotin is a great vitamin to help with hair growth and nail growth!



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

once a hair dresser told me that flax seed oil in caplets helps, i haven't done it but i am taking prenatal vitamins because i am pregnant and that stuff works. i think its all the extra vitamins. go to a supplement store and see if they advice any multivitamins for that



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

go to another hair dresser. its a lie that trimming it will make it grow faster because hair is dead. i heard something about splashing mik in your roots. look that up. good luck!



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

1. Eat right



2. Drink lots of water



3. Take Vitamins - especially pre-natal ones



4. Find a new hairdresser, tell her that you want long hair, and work with her to come up with a plan to grow it out, but not look like a mop while doing so.



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

im goin through the same thing i want my hair to grow too and ive heard the trim it and it will grow but thats just taking more off so idk hopefully someone can help...



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

WASH UR HAIR WITH BEER MASSAGE UR SCALP SO U CAN OPEN UP THE PORES LET THE BEER SOAK IN FOR LIKE 20 MINS THAN WASH IT OFF DO THAT AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK OF UR U CAN BUY THAT SHAMPOO THAT HAS THE PIC OF A HORSE ON IT



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

Want long hair?? no problem. Don't cut it.



Want long hair NOW, NOW. get hair extensions. here are some ideas of natural look %26amp; feel hair extensions.



have fun



http://kiddo-hairextensions.blogspot.com



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

first, specify what you mean by trimmed and be specific in that you don't want more than so much trimmed off. Secondly, I haven't tried this, but a friend was telling me that if you only get your hair cut on the full moon, it will grow faster and she says that her hair was shorter than shoulder length and it grew past her waist in about a year and she always gets it cut on the full moon. so there you go. I am going to try it next month and see what happens.



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

Here is advice:



* Increase blood flow by gently massaging the scalp. Eat plenty of leafy green vegetables and plenty of protein. Soy (ie., tofu) and a variety of beans is a good source of protein. Drink plenty of water. Stay away from drugs and alcohol. Keep a healthy diet. This regimen should be followed for several months as hair only grows approx. One-half inch per month. Do not comb or brush hair when wet as this causes breakage. If hair has been damaged, (perm or coloring) use a good conditioner. Try to air dry versus using a blowdryer.



* This might sound funny, but my female friend hair grew almost 9 inches with pregnancy. Otherwise, prenatal vitamins will work wonders and keep you healthy. Also, "Mane and Tail" horse shampoo helps. You can buy that in Wal-Mart in the pet shampoo. If you have any hair at all, if you pull it tight in a pony tail, that works. (Takes a little longer though) I hope this helps you.



* VITAMIN E



* Mane-N-Tail shampoo is used to make hair grow faster.



* To grow your hair faster wash it every week dont put to many chemicals in your hair wrap it every night and put a silk scarf on it regular scarfs can pull out your hair but not silky scarfs.



* If you want to grow your hair fast it is good to wash and condition it at least once a day. Don't use cheap conditioner. Take niacin or other vitamins to maximize the growth potenial. It is good to get atrim every 6 - 8 weeks to cut off the dead ends. It will help it grow faster.



* If you're a woman, sometimes prenatal vitamins make hair and nails grow stronger and faster.



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

Trimming is a good way. And just make sure that your hairdresser does the right thing, by talking someone along with you, one of your friends maybe. Just to look at how much the hairdressers's cutting off.



Don't get too stressed or worried about it. Let it be, eventually it'll grow long. Trim your hair regularly every month.



Best of Luck!! :)



How can I grow my hair long, faster!?!?

Steps for successful hair growth



- Comb out all the tangles if any before you wash your hair



-after washing use a wide tooth comb if you must comb it and deep condition it.



-don't use bristle brushes



- Eat plenty of protein (found in lean meats such as fish and poultry, milk, peanut butter, and yogurt, and jello etc.



-Drink plenty of water (8-10 glasses daily



- cut back on pop *soda* ( I say maybe have one twice a year...painful huh?



- massage scalp daily for 2-5 min. by doing that you are stimulating you scalp which helps speed growth rate up



- excesses daily for 15-20 or even 30 would be great. This also help speed growth rate. (dance run walk)



-don't put too many chemicals in your hair. Use the same condition and shampoo every time. Hair often gets damaged when your hair cant adapt to the product.



-don't use metal hair accessories that can damage or break off your hair



-don't wear rubber bands in your hair



- Don't wash your hair everyday...its very bad for you. If your the type of person who washes their hair everyday....please just wash it every OTHER day.



-Take pictures monthly of your hair. Many cant tell whether or not their hair is growing because they see it everyday and it just seems the same length.



-No excessive heat



- Stay stress free



-If your black your need hair oils not greese like rosemary, coconut, and or arau oils you can get it at a chinese shop or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment