Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is a good way to grow hair dye out?

I have been dying my hair for a number of years, but now within a week it will go fade back to a medium blond color, which doesn't look good on me at all. I've decided to grow it out and have my natural color again. Is there anything i can do to make it look better until it grows out, so it isn't just two solid colors?



What is a good way to grow hair dye out?

The best thing you can do is to keep the split ends cut off, massage your scalp daily with a scalp and hair moisturizer to stimulate growth. When I grew out my coloring days I did get a color that was almost identical to my natural color and apply it to you could not tell the difference. But, I only did this twice as I wanted healthy hair! Now, one year later, I have my natural color back and my hair is healthier and more beautiful than ever!



And always use the hair products out that are for your particular hair type. If your hair is naturally curly then don't think using a product for straight hair will make your hair straight! The different formulas are to make the best of what you have.



Good luck!



What is a good way to grow hair dye out?

Go have your hair dyed to match the roots.



What is a good way to grow hair dye out?

Dye it more closer to your original color..



What is a good way to grow hair dye out?

Find a dye that is close to your natural color so that the color difference is not as obvious while it is growing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment