Thursday, October 8, 2009

How can I grow my hair long, rocker style.?

I am a guy and I want to grow my hair long like a rocker. I'm aiming for the same length of hair as Angus Young (guitarist of ACDC) Any tips on how I can do so. Much appreciated.



How can I grow my hair long, rocker style.?

Look up on yahoo the things that speed up hair growth and eat those things more often. One thing I know of is vitamin C. But, remember- the amounts count for a lot and also. Whenever you start taking one vitamin, you need to take others too. Taking large amounts of one vitamin will cause defecincies and problems in other areas.



And get it trimmed 1/2 an inch or so every 2 months to keep your hair looking good and not all fizzy and unhealthy. And start looking around for more expensive shampoos and conditioners- you're going to need it now that you will have long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment