Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cradle Cap medication.... Will hair grow back??

My 4 year old son had very severe cradle cap.. He's always had it.. As a baby I used baby and olive oil.. Recently the doctor gave him some foam prescription medication, and it worked wonderful, but it pulled a lot of his hair out along with the scabs.. It doesn't seem to be growing back yet and b/f I take him back to his doctor I wondered if anyone else has had this problem and can help me?



Cradle Cap medication.... Will hair grow back??

My children had cradle cap some times the hair fell out with the scabs. It grows back, it just takes a while. I can only suggest that you could cut the rest of his hair shorter to blend it in, if he lost a lot of hair.



Cradle Cap medication.... Will hair grow back??

Your doctor should have warned you that this was going to happen, and I'm sorry to say, that his hair may not grow back in places. Hair has a hard time growing back through scar tissue, and (I'm assuming) that when the scabs from the cradle cap came off, they left some scarring. The hair may not grow back in these places. Take your son to the doctor now, and see what can be done.



Cradle Cap medication.... Will hair grow back??

my son had it bad also and i used EUCERIN cream many department stores like kmart walmart etc...sell it ...its like $10 to $13 but it was worth it...and his hair did grow back

No comments:

Post a Comment