Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have a healthy hair and don't have any problem but I want to grow my hair longer and now ther

When my hair starts growing I feel irritated and go to the salon and cut it; I've been trying hard for the last 2 years to have long hair but I feel a lot relax by keeping it short. I feel a bit heavy and loaded when my hair grows as it grows; so what can I do to fullfil this dream?



I have a healthy hair and don't have any problem but I want to grow my hair longer and now there is a problem

Get hair extensions.... If you dont like it you can always take them out.... Get the clip in kind first and then if you really like the look invest in Great Lengths....



Google hair extensions... Hisandher.com has some great ones



Good luck



I have a healthy hair and don't have any problem but I want to grow my hair longer and now there is a problem

when you are having a day that you feel like having long hair, use some fun hairpeices to mix it up a little, you can still have the comfort of having your hair short, with still getting a little variety with your look when you get bored.



I have a healthy hair and don't have any problem but I want to grow my hair longer and now there is a problem

patience , most men at some point in there life want long hair, but do not have the patience to grow it,



the irritation is temporary



you just have too really want it and be willing to grow it



i have grown my hair long i mean LONG 3 times and then when i get sick of it i shave my head and start growing it all over again



i dont know what a haircut is but long natural hair is a very spiritual and hip look



now however i will be starting Law School soon, so the long haired pot smoking hippie, is becoming a Suit and tie scotch sippin yuppy, BUT THE LONG HAIR SHALL REMAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment