Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can a guy grow his hair down faster?

I'm obviously a guy. I'm tired of 20 years worth of close trimmed hair cuts and now that I am out on my own, I am pretty much going for a complete style change that I desperately need. My hair grows pretty fast and is annoyingly thick. I know that you really shouldn't do maintenance cuts if you don't have to because it can slow the process, but I am also trying to get a second job at the same time, so if I could get it to my desired length as soon as possible, that would be great. Are there any, effective, and not too costly methods to speed up hair growth.



How can a guy grow his hair down faster?

Well, to answer the "growing hair down faster", try sleeping with a beanie, or something tighter. It worked for me.



To make hair grow even faster, try Dog or Horse Shampoo. It sounds funny, but it really works.



How can a guy grow his hair down faster?

get a hair straghtener and thin out ur hair at a hair salon.



at cvs good straghteners cost about 30-40$$ but its worth it.(i have every type of hair u can have except like the african american hair)



How can a guy grow his hair down faster?

Many OTCS offer "quick fixes and are worthless !! Your hair grows at the rate of.015 to .032 in. in a 24 hr period (1/64 to -1/32) Nature will takes irs course. Be Patient !!

No comments:

Post a Comment