Thursday, July 30, 2009

Your Opinion- Grow My Hair?

At the moment my hair is shoulder length with really short and choppy layers, I have a side fringe and its kind of choppy to. Lately, I have been thinking if I should grow it out or not..ecspecially for my formal. What do you think..grow it or keep it the same?



Your Opinion- Grow My Hair?

Depends what suits you better. I always want to grow my hair long, but I have a long face so it looks better short. Long hair makes my face look even longer.



Your Opinion- Grow My Hair?

Keep it if you like it. If you don't grow it out, but be warned, it takes AGES to grow it out. In the end, it's what YOU think that you should do, not what we (as answerers of Yahoo!) think, because we don't know you, or what you look like. =)



Your Opinion- Grow My Hair?

if you a dude cut it a little



if your a girl let it grow



Your Opinion- Grow My Hair?

I think you should do what makes you feel and look. Its 2007 the year of change and you got to do whats good for self. So, weather it long, short, down your back, or cut up to your scalp you make sure you wear it well and "Bring Sexy Back".



Good luck on your hair style pick



Chow..................



Your Opinion- Grow My Hair?

go it out change it up a bit. it will look good long. And if you don't like it cut it.



Your Opinion- Grow My Hair?

Jennifer Anniston and the xmas tree look are dated which



means grow it long and focus on volumizing with



3 dimensional colour for 2007 - Happy Formal

No comments:

Post a Comment