Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WAT KiND OF THiNG`sZ CAN U USE 2 MAKE UR HAiR HELATHiER N GROW??

i HAVENT BEEN ABLE 2 GROW Mi HAiR 4 A LONG TiME. SO i WANNA NOE iF THERE`SZ N E THiNG i CAN USE OR MAKE TO HELP MAKE Mi GROW N 2 ALSO MAKE iT HEALTHiER??



WAT KiND OF THiNG`sZ CAN U USE 2 MAKE UR HAiR HELATHiER N GROW??

taking vitamins, putting conditioner on it regularly...I even suggest deep conditioning your hair once a week for a couple of hours...also letting your hair air dry also keeps your hair growing faster rather than putting excess heat on it every day with a blowdryer, flat iron, etc.



WAT KiND OF THiNG`sZ CAN U USE 2 MAKE UR HAiR HELATHiER N GROW??

I have SUPER long hair and the only product that has ever kept my hair from splitting and drying out is "Length and Strength" leave in conditioner by Garnier Fructis. You can buy it in any drugstore and it smells sooo good too.



WAT KiND OF THiNG`sZ CAN U USE 2 MAKE UR HAiR HELATHiER N GROW??

You can use regular mayonaise to keep your hair soft and healthy. But don't rub it onto the scalp.



WAT KiND OF THiNG`sZ CAN U USE 2 MAKE UR HAiR HELATHiER N GROW??

Get a trim every 6-8 weeks. I use coconut oil on my hair overnight once a week to get shiny and healthy hair. It works for me. I also use horse shampoo like mane n tail, but I like Cabellina Horse Shampoo and conditioner. It's safe for human to use. My niece's friend says mane n tail made her hair grow faster. Oh yah and don't use blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons, and all that stuff. It'll fry your hair.



WAT KiND OF THiNG`sZ CAN U USE 2 MAKE UR HAiR HELATHiER N GROW??

As far as helping your hair grow, I can suggest going to a vitamin store and asking the clerk which vitamin supplements are good for hair growth. I believe it may be Vitamin E, and also D.



Certain vegetables are also good for your hair, I have heard. A good diet can play a part in healthy hair growth.



Trimming you hair often...at least once a month is also good for you hair. It's easier to comb through it, and it supposingly promotes hair growth. Also look into a good hairbrush, that doesn't break your ends off.



Alternating shampoos is also good. Build -up occurs when you use the same shampoo daily for weeks. Try a gentle cleansing shampoo, once in awhile to really cleanse the hair of build-up.



The things I can suggest you try and stay away from are coloring your hair often, blow drying your hair daily on a high heat setting, and washing your hair every day, (which strips it of it's natural oils).



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment